Benefits of Corporate Membership
CEASA’s objectives include the promotion and development of all aspects of clinical engineering, healthcare technology and management in South Africa. We endeavour to assist in the development of all healthcare practitioners with regard to healthcare technologies in collaboration with health authorities, healthcare providers, industry and regional/international multilateral and bilateral organisations.
CEASA offers Corporate Membership to organisations that are active in the healthcare technology field and encourages companies to support their clinical engineering practitioners to become members of CEASA. At least 50% of the clinical engineering practitioners employed by Corporate Members must be CEASA Members in order for a company to apply for Corporate Membership.
A special page is dedicated to Corporate Members on our website which was recently relaunched. (https://www.ceasa.org.za/corporate-members/) Corporate Membership offers the following advantages for companies that are active in healthcare technology and management:
- A Company listing on our Corporate Members’ Page which includes your Company Logo and a direct link to your company’s website
- The opportunity to advertise clinical engineering positions on the CEASA Employment Page
- Excellent SEO of the CEASA website makes it easy for Google searches to track your Company via the CEASA website
- Corporate Members are entitled to the responsible use of the CEASA supplied Corporate Member Logo
CEASA’s Corporate Membership Fee is R 1,100.00 for the year. Memberships are valid from 1 January to 31 December and are renewable on 1 January each year.
Benefits of Individual Membership
Clinical Engineers are professionals who support and advances patient care by applying Engineering and Managerial skills to Healthcare Technology
- Have a voice to share in this field of expertise through CEASA
- Become a family member of the most extended Engineering field in the world
- Share your experiences at regular meetings in the main centres of South Africa
- Attend regular information/workshop sessions
- Participate in or share your expertise at bi-annual conferences
- Access job offers in this dynamic industry on our website
- Learn about latest technologies and medical/legal matters at sessions and through our website
- Get first-hand information on international links worldwide and professional affiliations
- CEASA members obtain a discount when registering with ECSA (Engineering Council of SA)