Africa Healthcare Development and Project Delivery Conference -2019
September 11 - September 12
This 2 day program is supported from the Ministries of Health from Sub Sahara Africa, Funding companies, Hospitals, Solution providers and top delegates and speakers from the Healthcare sector. The conference will majorly focus on the completion of upcoming and ongoing projects in Africa. Top Hospitals in Africa are looking for expansions and hence there is a major requirement of Funding companies and solution providers into Constructions, Man Power, Digital health care, Medical Equipment and other service providers.
The event provides attendees an opportunity to:
- listen to our prominent speakers and Learn about the changing dynamics in healthcare delivery across the region,
- An opportunity to showcase your solution/ IT technology and stand out among st other suppliers.
- A involved ministries distinct executives opportunity to meet with prominent healthcare across the region from in projects.
- A chance to meet leading solution providers and suppliers, to enable you to enhance your healthcare facility getting delivered.
- Understand how to tackle challenges associated with funding and modernizing healthcare facilities to meet international standards,
- Deliver value-based, personalized care through digital transformation
- Applying Design-Build Best Practices to Healthcare Project Delivery
- Conceptualization and implementation of common technology platform.
- Maintenance and support of applications
Some of our confirmed keynote speakers are:
- Dr. Jane Ruth Aceng – Minister of Health – Uganda
- Ms. Jacqui Stewart – Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa.
- Dr. Zuberi Muvunyi Director General Clinical and Ministry of Public Health Services – Rwanda
- Hon. Dr. Kalumbi Shangula – Ministry of Health and Social Services Republic of Namibia
- Dr. Jackson Kioko, OGW – Director of Medical Services, Ministry of Health, Kenya
- Mr. Nikhil Pereira Kamath – Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer & Chairman – Africa Health Network – Kenya
- Dr. Ian Clarke – Chairman, International Medical Group and Clarke Group, Ltd. – Uganda
- Prof. Morgan M. Chetty – Chairman of the IPA Foundation of SA and Chairman of KwaZulu Natal Doctors Healthcare Coalition – South Africa
- Dr Angelique Coetzee – South African Medical Association – Chairperson
- Biju Mohandas: Head of IFC’s Health & Education Investment team in Sub Saharan Africa & Global Sector Lead for Medical Devices
- Ruben Reddy Architects – Ruben Reddy Architects Pvt. Ltd
- Mr. Yitbarek Yisehak – Adviser, Health Information Technology, Federal Ministry of Health, Ethiopia
- Senamile Masango – Neclear Scientists Senamile Masango Foundation
- Dr. Timothy Malingi – Chief Officer-Health at County Government of Kilifi – Kenya
For more information: http://www.ahdpdconference.com/